Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Popular and I have the Pepero to Prove it.

I know it was last week, but well I got lots of some Pepero. Boxes and sticks and one large 8 pack of boxes. My personal favorite was a box from a student who attached a note "This is Pepero. I love you." Yesssssss.
Of course all of them were from girls except one from one of my youngest boys. He is in the phonics class and I must say if I was 7 years old I would go for this lil guy. He walked in shyly and handed me the Pepero and kinda ran out after a quick 'Here Teacher'.
Apparently he had asked his classroom teacher to give it to me and she refused and told him to hand it to me himself. It was adorable.

Aside from the Pepero, I feel like a lot of my older classes are understanding me more. We can almost have real conversations and I feel like I am actually getting to know them, especially a class of middle school girls.

Off to Seoul again in the early early morning (4 a.m.), lots of errands and fun to be had.
Too bad the American embassy is closed on the weekend or Stephen and I would actually be able to get paper-married. Stupid embassy. What foreigner, anywhere but Seoul, can make an appointment not on a holiday from 8:15 to 5?! I mean we have a 5 hour bus ride both ways....I guess this is one more thing I will have to trust God to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment