Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Illustrations with COLOR


As I sat waiting for my car to be inspected and then fixed of its decaying belt and get new windshield wipers, I drew this little blue bird.  He loves Walt Whitman's poetry but is very distracted by sweets and caffeine. I made this card into a card that you can buy on etsy. It is perhaps my new favorite illustration, although the baby fox gives it a run for its money.

jhgkjhkj

Baby fox came from...well his mother. I drew a foxy lady sipping on some champagne but I wasn't satisfied with it. However I did enjoy her small pup sitting off to the side and felt it should be made larger. So I did make it larger. Perhaps around mother's day I'll reintroduce the Foxy Momma, but until then you will have to be satisfied with the wee pup above (in card form).  

No comments:

Post a Comment