Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Couples Portraits!


 I haven't been able to post these because for one, I had to wait for the save the date to be sent out, and the picture below was meant to be an anniversary present for the middle of this month, but oops, someone got too excited and gave their gift early! 


This is actually cropped from the original. this is about a 3rd of the painting, the rest was my attempt at a South African landscape, luckily I had their pictures to construct it from.

The above picture was my first couples portrait commission from etsy yay! It was a birthday gift for the young lady, so yet again I had to wait to post it on the VERY slim chance that she might see it.

I've been having a lot of fun doing the portraits, even though they are rather time consuming for what I charge. Still I hope I keep getting people who want them. Get yours quick because the price will only go up, heh heh heh, (Stephen told me to up it 5 dollars every time I sell one).

No comments:

Post a Comment