Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Sketches: Hunger Games Inspired.....Kinda

So I started drawing this girl-bear and then I thought, hey! It's Katniss E-Bear-Deen!
(I drew all of these on the backside of photo-paper that was stained with coffee. I thought it gave it a nice look, and the pen flows so smoothly on the paper!)

AND you can't have a Katniss E-Bear-Deen without a Peeta Rabbit!

This underground really has nothing to do with Hunger Games, except that all these things would be eaten in District 12 in one of Greasy Sal's soups.

I think seahorses are fantastic. They just don't seem to fit in, I mean are they fish or what?

Of course, I am still making more dragons. You just can't get enough. I mean they are flying dinosaurs!


I put these up for sale in my shop on etsy for about 5 dollars each. Along with these I put up a number of watercolor ACEOs (Artist Cards Editions Originals), and you can see those in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment